Tuesday

Kung ayaw me dahilan, kung gusto palaging merong paraan



hassle.

glory hallelujah i can't not rant. some of the lyrics in the song are irrelevant to my situation, obviously.

oohlala valentine's day is coming up in a few days. frankly, i wouldn't know what to do on that day. if things don't look up, i might end up canceling. who knows?

UPDATES:
> i have a wound again because raymond (i hate you, you nasty fucker.XD) opened the door to greet me. and me having the attention span of a frying pan, did not notice and hit the edge, giving me a nasteeyyy wound that bled profusely and was nearly diagnosed to be a laceration.

> i have.. about two bruises; one already on its healing state, and one about to appear sometime soon. i also have a bump on my right shin

> started smoking. again. can't resist.HAHA

> finished the twilight series last weekend. yeah, it's gay. but it's still literature.

> i realized that i'm starting to *GASP* study and pay more attention in class

> i might be in trouble.

> i will post something soon. something longer.

so there. oh oh, i changed my linkie! take a look at the bar!HAHA

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP