Friday

ouch that must hurt.

so here i am. blogging. again. despite the fact that i have a nasty looking bump WITH scratches attached. i can't believe how masochistic i really am. and i just realized that just now. because.. i was laughing my ass off while rolling in searing pain rooting from my forehead that i rammed against a wooden shelf after i finished to cover my dog's cage with a huge piece of wood to stave off the rain. so there you have it.

IT FUCKING HURTS


..when i touch it.XD


so yes. procrastination is setting in. again. i'm supposed to be reviewing for CJA tomorrow, so that i've something to write. other than that, i'm supposed to be sound asleep, resting the chaos that could be translated into my state of mind in normal terms. and after what seemed like only minutes, i never realized that time flew like a fucking thing that flies whenever i enjoy a conversation.

now i'm pitting my brains (again) to the extremes so that i can have something to write. and hopefully i don't smear our work with my drool if things get a bit lifeless while we're writing our entry. i'm trying to figure out what to wear for tomorrow in my head; taking into consideration the complication that is the wound that i accidentally inflicted to myself.

and now, me and my partner in crime M has decided upon a topic and is now in-your-face-ing each other with what we were trying to expect by tomorrow. i have.. what, five hours of sleep ahead of me? and i need to hit the sack soon or else i'll be a groggy mess of a writer by tomorrow. undoubtedly, of course, i have to prepare. its my first time to do this. and frankly, i'm quite... well.. anxious. its actually the first that i'm competing against people when it comes to writing. i've been writing about random stuff, like this, for example, almost all my teenage life. the most competition that i felt during my low-life standard as a writer would be M.

i admire and respect how she writes. to the point that i think i'm plagiarizing how she writes! which i actually think is what i'm doing right now.:D now M just logged off, leaving me with work to do..






...after i procrastinate.:D

and DONE. one game of warcraft. now i have to print shit. so toodles.:D

thank god she knows.

1 comments:

Lia Mulder February 6, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

D<
TEXXTTWALLLL

@u @
too lazy to read.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP