Thursday

half past twilight

and now everything is lost.

battled the world for too long,
now i'm dying for an escape
i don't think i'll be much longer
with my cruel, twisted fate

but then again, there's more to it than this
the moon's shining, an eminent stench of fear mixed with bliss
risking it all for a chance that may never happen again
"i'll make a way for this to work again".

______

moment over.

i had the feeling that i might never see her again, or any of my friends for that matter.

you see, i met this accident last night. just when we were about to leave Rustan's, this guy backed up on me and hit my car. so yeah. i get home, my mum gives me her piece of mind DESPITE the fact that my brother(well, not literally, but you get the point) bono was there. as in NO MERCY whatsoever.

not even the usual "are you alright?" or "are you hurt?"


NOOOOO~ she just went on yapping and screaming and humiliating and confiscating everything that i own. Lixiao and George included. i'm lucky that bono has a laptop and a phone, which managed to keep me sane for a while.

at that moment, i knew that this screwup is enough to send me back to the province and into my dad's custody. frankly, i doubt my dad could afford to send me to school, let alone feed all of my vices. so yeah. at that moment, i decided to see someone. i wasn't really sure if she was even up at that hour, but i had to try.

it was worth the effort skating, walking, and running in a mad goose chase if it's for her. moving on from all the cheesiness sparking about, i ended up giving everything she told me to get that day; which were the charms that i got from the store we went to the other day. i wouldn't really know how'd she react if i told her my obvious predicament face to face, or maybe i was just too chicken to say so, so i ended up writing a letter with everything that was on my mind at that moment.


i never wanted to leave without saying anything. so yeah, now i'm just stuck in my house, unable to leave its premises... for now. i ain't gonna be stopped by being grounded.


like bono said, "may rason pag tamad, may paraan pag gusto".

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP